Love because it's who you are, be authentic, be you. The almighty is Love so guess again if you think loving even your foes is a sign of weakness.

A blog by Omar Dejesu Orrantia better known as Sin Estres

I fell in love.
Unfortunately whom I fell in love with quickly proved to not be the person deserving of my love.
Have I stopped loving? No. 
Love is forever. 
Loving as selfless as I can has taught me allot about myself. 
Today I am ignored and blamed for whatever outcome we have had to face from our shattered hopes we once shared with one another envisioning a future together.
My desires and goals are yet the same though, I wanna see my ex rise up out their challenges even though I can tell my own weren't of any importance to my beloved but it's ok cause God got me.
God bless you.
Latest Single:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strife to become the person that you would pick to be on your team if you were someone else